Here are the U.S. cities with the most ozone pollution in 2015:
California is well-represented on the list & in the article.
1. Los Angeles-Long Beach, CA
2. Visalia-Porterville-Hanford, CA
3. Bakersfield, CA
4. Fresno-Madera, CA
5. Sacramento-Roseville, CA
6. Houston-The Woodlands, TX
7. Dallas-Fort Worth, TX-OK
8. Modesto-Merced, CA
9. Las Vegas-Henderson, NV-AZ
10. Phoenix-Mesa-Scottsdale, AZ
Sad facts for CA, AZ, OK, NV, and TX. Air quality is growing problem which is having a big impact on public health. We also need to look at our water quality. We have solved environmental problems before but corporate money is fighting change. Our children deserve better.
Read and view the photo gallery at Time